The National HR Generalist Manager ANZ will work closely with members of the Senior Management Team and will have direct and frequent contact with middle and junior management from all areas of the business. Primary responsibilities include:
- Help the management team create and maintain a culture among Redspot employees consistent with providing the highest levels of customer service and maximising profit.
- Through the development, implementation and maintenance of robust and flexible human resource initiatives, policies and procedures provide a safe, supportive and challenging workplace for all Redspot employees.
- Act as a strategic business partner to management, making recommendations to help reduce costs and increase employee engagement.
- Develop and direct plans for successful HR campaigns such as an Employee Opinion Survey.
Detailed duties and responsibilities will be agreed with the National HR Manager and form the Position Description. These duties will be both strategic and operational and will be very hands on including but not limited to;
- Providing advice on effective organisational structures.
- Establishing with the operational managers headcount and wages budgets.
- Assisting the National Training Manager in identifying whole of company training needs.
- Developing and implementing with others employee retention, development and engagement strategies.
- Develop as necessary and have responsibility for all human resource documentation, policies and procedures.
- Manage the recruitment of employees at all levels.
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal-setting.
- Overseeing labour relations including maintenance of our pro-employee philosophy and, if applicable, negotiation, interpretation and administration of collective bargaining agreement(s) and management of third party relationship(s).
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five-years’ experience as a human resource professional with direct personal responsibility for achieving agreed outcomes for the organisation represented. It is likely this has been gained in a SME. The NHRM will be comfortable putting the interests of the business first and share its commitment to delivering an acceptable return on investment. A broad understanding of human resource matters and the ability to work and research issues independently is essential together with the ability to work co-operatively with others.
This role should offer a challenge and stretch the successful applicant who must be equally committed to managing strategic and day to day operational matters. The NHRM will be required to be an advocate for the company and represent it in various forums including where necessary formal proceedings.
Applications must include a cover letter promoting your application and a resume.
Email: [email protected]