Based in Sydney and reporting to the Managing Director the HRM will work closely with other members of the Senior Management Team and will have direct and frequent contact with middle and junior management particularly those managing Redspot locations. Primary responsibilities include;
- Maximise the return on the investment Redspot makes in its employees
- Help the management team create and maintain a culture among Redspot employees consistent with providing the highest levels of customer service and maximising profit
- Ensure Redspot meets all of its legislative obligations in working with its employees and maintains its reputations as a high-quality employer of choice
- Through the development, implementation and maintenance of robust and flexible human resource initiatives, policies and procedures provide a safe, supportive and challenging workplace for all Redspot employees.
Detailed duties and responsibilities will be agreed with the HRM and form the Position Description. These duties will be both strategic and operational and will be very hands on including but not limited to;
- Providing advice on effective organisational structures
- Establishing with the operational managers headcount and wages budgets
- Assisting the National Training Manager in identifying whole of company training needs
- Developing and implementing with others employee retention, development and engagement strategies
- Develop as necessary and have responsibility for all human resource documentation, policies and procedures
- Manage the recruitment of employees at all levels
The HRM will have a minimum of two-years’ experience as a human resource professional with direct personal responsibility for achieving agreed outcomes for the organisation represented. It is likely this has been gained in a SME. The HRM will be comfortable putting the interests of the business first and share its commitment to delivering an acceptable return on investment. A broad understanding of human resource matters and the ability to work and research issues independently is essential together with the ability to work co-operatively with others.
This role should offer a challenge and stretch the successful applicant who must be equally committed to managing strategic and day to day operational matters. The HRM will be required to be an advocate for the company and represent it in various forums including where necessary formal proceedings.
Applications must include a cover letter promoting your application and a resume.
Email: [email protected]