Redspot Car Rentals are experiencing an exciting period of growth, having recently joined partnership with Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental company and one of the worlds most profitable organisations. With over 300 employees and 38 branches and offices across Australia and New Zealand, we are growing and an exciting opportunity for a motivated Motor Vehicle Claims Consultant who is passionate about customer service, service delivery and team work to support our customers through the claims process.
A strong team player, who enjoys working in dynamic fast paced environment, the Motor Claims Consultant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of motor claims right through to settlement
- Analysis, review and management of claims to evaluate recovery potential and maximise recover opportunity
- Maintaining proactive contact with all parties involved in the claims;
- Interpretation, review and application of appropriate action on correspondence received from clients, third parties and service providers
- Ensuring adherence of company policy and procedure
- Completion of tasks within agreed SLA’s and guidelines
- Maintenance of effective internal / external relationships
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous motor claims experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Passionate and driven to achieve personal and organisational goals.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude and the drive to create a successful team whilst maintaining high level of staff morale
- The ability to effectively handle challenging and demanding interactions
- Reliability, punctuality and commitment
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] with attention to Karen Shaddock.