Redspot Enterprise Car Rentals is experiencing an exciting period of growth, having recently joined a partnership with Enterprise Holdings, the world’s largest car rental company. We are now looking to hire a National Remarketing Manager ANZ who will co-ordinate the expansion and management of our remarketing team through out our location network Australia wide.
The preferred candidate will need to have prior experience in car sales, fleet management and commercial fleet disposals. Preferably this experience will have been gained in a customer service industry with exposure to car rental, logistics, transport management, travel or service industry. The ideal candidate will also be enthusiastic with a positive and professional attitude and have the following skills and proficiencies:
- Sales, Negotiation & Leadership skills, adaptable to a small team environment.
- A good knowledge of remarketing positions (potential and existing), fleet leasing and repair industry standards with the ability to build and integrate this side of the business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding Customer Service and business development skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organisation skills and ability to multi-task.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for maximising turnover, reducing costs and increasing profitability whilst providing first class customer service. You will also be responsible for developing the blue print that will be used to launch our National Remarketing plan throughout the network of all locations across Australia and New Zealand.
The Manager will be dedicated and able to work on various shifts including weekends and evenings, as required. In the initial stages of developing the blue print this will be a hands on role.
This is an excellent career opportunity within an exciting work environment. In addition, you will enjoy a competitive remuneration package plus bonus scheme.
Full manual driver’s license required.
Only resumes with a cover letter will be considered.
Email: [email protected]