The Year of the Goat
This year Chinese New Year begins on the 19th of February. Chinese New Year is the longest and most important celebration in the Chinese calendar. Chinese New Year activities include:
- Taking part in lion and dragon dances, as well as festive parades featuring acrobatic demonstrations, beating gongs, and clashing cymbals .
- Many children receive “lucky money” in red envelopes and household doors are open to let good luck enter on Chinese New Year.
At Redspot Business Club it is the Year of the Rental Car. As a joint celebration you can get 10% off your already discounted rate. To celebrate Chinese New Year with Redspot Business Club just mention this email and Chinese New Year when you pick up your car for a 10% discount*….and remember, this applies to business and leisure rentals.
* Terms & Conditions
- Offer is based off Redspot Car Rentals Business Club rates
- Vehicle must be collected between the 18th of February to the 01st of March
- Offer includes taxes, fees, unlimited Kilometres^ and a $0 damage liability*
- Rate available on all car class types
- Redspot Car Rentals reserves the right to close special down at any time without notice
- Special is subject to fleet availability
- Renter must meet Redspot Car Rentals standard driver and credit qualifications in effect at the time and place of rental apply
- Vehicle models may differ and specifications may vary
- Vehicles can be reserved by car group only and not by particular car model or colour
- Fleet subject to change without notice
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion and is not available on contracted or corporate rates
- One way rentals are available between selected locations. Special conditions may apply
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
- Standard Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
* Drivers between the ages 21-24 will have a damage liability of $330 which cannot be lowered
^ IFAR and PVAR limited to 300 KMS per day in Western Australia