Redspot rent a car offers you relocation car rentals from any of our nation-wide locations and return to a different location. These relocations are based off availability and the needs of particular rental locations. There are also limited time specials available, which will be displayed below when available. So keep an eye on this page!
To enquire, or ask about available vehicles, simply call our central reservations number on 1300 668 810 (+61 2 8303 2222).
Rate for the above deals includes:
- Insurance with a $4,400 damage liability (can be reduced for an additional daily fee)
- Unlimited kilometres
- One tank of fuel
- No one way fee
- Third party insurance
- Standard roadside assistance for mechanical faults
- All compulsory fees and charges
- Windscreen, headlight, tyre and overhead damage cover
- Additional driver surcharge
- Premium roadside assist
- Young driver surcharge (if applicable)
- P plate fee (if applicable)
- Credit card fee (1.65% for MasterCard and Visa)
- AMEX / Diners fee (3.55%)
- All optional items including insurance buy downs, GPS, baby seats etc.
- A valid credit card in the name of the driver must be presented at time of rental
- All rentals are subject to a credit card pre-authorisation (credit card bond). Redspot will pre authorise credit card at the start of rental for an amount of $200. A credit card authorisation holds or secures an amount on your credit card, allowing Redspot access to the funds in the event additional amounts need to be charged, such as damage liability, rental extension or fuel charges. A credit card authorisation is not a charge but it will limit the funds available on your credit card. If no charges are processed by Redspot your bank will release the hold on your funds after a period of up to 28 days.
- Drivers aged under 25 are only able to drive the Economy (ECMR/ECAR), Compact (CDAR) and Intermediate (IDAR) class vehicles.
- Standard rental terms and conditions apply.