The Australian Finance Industry Association – Fleet & Rental Division (AFIA) is the Australian body for companies engaged in vehicle rental, leasing and fleet management. We are a member of AFIA and within our operations adhere to the standards set by the Code.
The Code sets out the minimum standards of compliance by AFIA in:
- Vehicle damage recording procedures;
- Credit card charging practices;
- Damage waiver or coverage products;
- Pricing practices;
- Unfair contract terms; and
- Dispute resolution procedures.
A full copy of the Code of Conduct can be found at this link