View the many career opportunities available at Redspot below. Click the links to read more information about a position. For further information email [email protected]
There are currently no positions available, however please check back regularly for updates.
Redspot Customer Service Officers
Redspot Customer Service Officers are our company ambassadors and are responsible for providing a guest experience that is second to none and an unrivaled industry-leading experience. Key to your success in this role is an interest in customer satisfaction and sales.
Redspot Branch Managers
Redspot Branch Managers are responsible for managing individual stations and ensuring the station delivers excellent levels of customer service while maximising profitability. Branch Managers develop employees and the business to achieve and exceed station targets, while controlling fleet, managing employees and costs within agreed budgets.
Redspot Vehicle Service Agents
Redspot Vehicle Service Agents are responsible for detailing vehicles to Redspot’s quality standards and working within a team environment.
Redspot Ready Return Officers
Redspot Ready Return Officers are the last point of contact with our customers and this position therefore provides a vital role for customer care on our customer’s return of the vehicle. The position conducts first point inspection of all returning vehicles, ensuring all damage is identified, discussing any matters upon return with the customer, and on passing any damage related matter to counter staff.
Redspot fleet positions are responsible for ensuring we have the right car in the right condition available at the right time for our customers. The role involves ensuring all vehicles are maintained to a high standard, coordinating fleet movements to maximize utilization and profitability, and monitoring all fleet related controllable costs to ensure most effective expenditure.
Head Office Positions
We are committed to your development and helping you achieve a long-lasting career with Redspot. We encourage growth and career progression.
At our Head Office, we have positions in:
- Finance – qualified Accountants, Business Analysts, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Data Entry
- Revenue Management – Pricing and Products
- Fleet – Fleet Planning, Fleet Control, Remarketing Sales, Fleet Administration, Fleet Maintenance, Damage Assessing, Fleet Finance
- Reservations – Central Call Centre
- Marketing – Brand and Communications, Products, Partnerships, e-Commerce and Digital
- Sales – Corporate, Leisure Sales, Wholesale Travel Partnerships and Online Travel Sales, SMEs
- Customer Service – Enquiries, Privilege Loyalty Program
- Human Resources and Learning and Development
- Information Technology